Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting into the swing of fall/winter

I am trying to get back into blogging. We will see how it goes.

This week in our home school we are working on Genesis 43 thru the end. Learning to tell the time, and the solar system and start constellations. Although I prefer to learn the constellations outside at night when you can see them, I looked at the weather and we might have to put that off until next week.

I am working on using up my craft supplies. I don’t get much time to craft in the summer, I have to do my crafting November thru May. Yesterday I finished off 2 tutu’s, and have 2 more almost finished. I ran out of a few colors of tulle or they would be done. I have enough tulle for 4 more complete tutu’s, which I am hoping to get done today.

I also have stamping supplies, it is a new craft that I am interested in doing. Maybe I will get to work with those as well. I also need to work on my mending. I have a huge pile of shirts without buttons, and coats with broken zippers, along with some favorite toys that have holes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment