Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend, and I hope all of my friends and family did too.

Friday we had our annual Egg Hunt. 650. Eggs. 15 Kids. Talk about fun. Good food. And plenty of laughs.

Saturday was market as normal for us. Then we had a birthday party. Anna cut her hair off.

Sunday Jed didn't feel good. Poor guy. He had been up half the night. Still he was a trooper and got up and went to church to help make breakfast. I got the kids ready and headed in myself. I stayed for the second service. We got to hear Jeffery Miller speak. He is a Messianic Jew and a wonderful speaker. We were blessed to have him. After that, we went to Jed's parents for lunch and an egg hunt.

Today is Monday so everything is going back to normal. Yipee.

No comments:

Post a Comment