Thursday, May 7, 2009

Anna's Sitting up on her own.

Anna Finally mastered sitting up on her own monday night. She can now sit up for a minute, until she gets distracted and falls over. Yipee! I know it is just a matter of time until she sits next to the coffee table and pulls herself up. My baby is getting big.

The van is getting fixed!! Scott and Laura came over yesterday, and pulled it down the road to his Dad's house. He called a couple of hours later. The part that holds the fuel pump in place needs to be replaced, it is very corroded. But the fuel pump was in. So today he was getting the part from work. Calling us with how much more it is. Urgh. This whole thing is going to break the bank. Oh, wait. It already has. But my entire fuel system will be new when it is done. And the van will be paid off this month. So it is time for major things to start breaking anyway right.

I had my first wednesday market yesterday. It was extremely slow. But I had some sales. And $ that I bring home is money that I didn't have when I left. So I am grateful for that. I am thinking that the Boyne Market is going to work out for me. I like it. I like the manager. We see eye to eye on a lot of things. So it should all work out:)

Well, today, I am going to be playing in the kitchen. I need to make some Cranberry butter, Cherry Berry Jam, and Blueberry Jam. Plus whatevery else floats my boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment