Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Going to be a busy Tuesday

I am a procrastinator. Some days I have great time management skills, other days. I just can't seem to get anything done.

Yesterday was one of those days that I just could not get anything done. I went into Gaylord to pick up the fuel pump that I need. Did most of the dishes. But that is about as productive as my day got. So today I have to head to the laundromat, bake for market tomorrow, get as much bath and body wise done as I can. I had forgotten to get a bunch of stuff done before Saturday for that market. But I just didn't get the chance. So now I am feeling like I need it for tomorrow. Even though I know it is going to be a slow day at market.

The good thing is that I found out I don't really need to be there before 7:30. So I will be able to get Caleb on the bus in the morning, then leave right away.

Well, that is all for now. I have a screaming Anna. So I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment