Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday April 13 2009 ~ It's going to be a busy day

Well the Sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Most of the snow melted while we were downstate this past weekend. We still have a bit, but not much.

I am expecting a shipment in today of supplies to make body products. Depending on when that gets in I might be able to get some fish in a bag soaps made today.

Today I have to finish doing the taxes for my In-Laws. I should plant some micro-greens, market will be starting soon and I would like to bring them in. We have to pick up Turbo, the resident bunny. He was on a vacation to the In-Laws while we went downstate over the weekend. Get some laundry done. I am thinking I might be able to hang some out on the line today. It appears it will be nice out.

I also need to take stock of what is in the fridge, and stop by the store to pick up some necessities.

We are thinking about homeschooling Caleb this fall. So I am going to try to carve out an hour o two to devote to the books I checked out of the library on that subject.

I am hoping to do a short blog everyday. So that people can keep up with me and my life on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment