Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday April 20th

Yesterday I had a pleasant surprise. I got 3 orders for marshmallows.

I only got started making them because someone on the West Michigan Etsy team asked if anyone made them. I of course took the bait. They are yummy. The kids love them. It is all good. Now if I can keep up with them. I am thinking of taking my marshmallow pops to market too.

Well, bad news. The washer broke this weekend. So now we have 2 bum washers. I told Jed he needs to fix one of them. He said it was not possible. I told him that we can buy parts cheaper than another machine. So I guess I need to look up washer motors. One will not spin, the other will not drain. And no, I am not moving the clothes from one to the other to get my laundry done.

I made cherry marshmallows last night to see how they would turn out. I will find out soon when I go cut them. But Ian was begging for the spatula. He is quite funny about that. He loves the taste, but when his mallows get sticky he doesn't like them.

Caleb and I washed the van on Saturday. So yesterday and today it is raining. We need the rain so I cannot complain to much. I will not have to water the greens I planted on friday now. But I was hoping to get more planted today. I am not planting in the rain either.

Well. Off to cut some marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment