Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday April 22

Ok, My washing machine is officially toast. That is 2 this year! I told Jed that we will just go the the laundromat, (15 mi away) until we get the $$ for a brand new one, or until the Restore in town has one. I called all over today, none at the local restores. Unless I want to pay $300 in Traverse. I can buy a new one for that. They said it was a high end one. But still, I don't have $300 to buy one. Markets start next Saturday, so it will all be good.

I have made 17 quarts of apple sauce today. I have sauce ready to melt down into apple butter. But I so badly need a nap. I feel like I have been hit by a train.

So, off to take something for the head, throat and body aches, then to bed for an hour.

Caleb has his spring concert tonight. Yipee. Pizza, Cake, Listening to my boy sing. It's gonna be fun.

Oh, and I have a huge list of labels to make and print off.

No comments:

Post a Comment