Thursday, April 30, 2009

The last day of the month!

Wow, Has April gone by quick or what?

Been very busy this month. And not making money busy. But making stuff to make money busy, so it has been productive.

Lets see... What I have completely ready for market on Saturday is....
Bath Salts Sugar Scrubs
some tub truffles Goats Milk Soap

What I have done but need to label
3/4 of my lotion bars
1/4 of lip butter
2 solid sugar scrubbies

What I still have to make B&B wise
a couple of batches of lotion bars
3 batches of lip balm
tub truffles
fish soap
milk bath - 2 kinds

What I have to make kitchen wise
Apple Cinnamon Jelly
Apple Jelly
Marshmallows
Whatever I decide to bake
I need to fix my pepper jelly and my garlic onion jelly
If I get a chance I will make some ginger jelly too.

Lots to do, little time to do it in.

Today I must go to gfs, caleb to swim lessons, caleb to clc. I should try and fit in half my to do list. I am running on about 5 hours sleep. So We will see what gets done today, and what waits until tomorrow, and what just doesn't get done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How industrious! I hope your sales are more than you can fanthom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is fish soap?

    sounds busy to me. but with the cold i have right now I couldn't imagine.

    ReplyDelete